Tiny Homes Holidays Ltd (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is [Tiny Homes Holidays Ltd of [21 Steephill Court RD, Ventnor, Isle of Wight, PO38 1UH].
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site [www.vintagevacations.co.uk] (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, [search for a product], [place an order on our site], [participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site], [enter a competition, promotion or survey], complete a reservation request] and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, [basic bank details in the case of a refund request – although this is not obligatory)
· Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
· technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
· information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
· Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. [In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site.] We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Tiny Homes Holidays is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information, perhaps during the online quote process or online payment process or by any other means by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Tiny Homes Holidays may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 2014.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive, the cookie helps analyse web traffic or allows web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our websites.
We are not in control of the delivery of cookies from service providers such as Google Analytics and YouTube. Any comments or questions that you may have should be raised with the originator of those cookies.
Your use of this site is taken as consent to the placing of cookies on your system. If you disagree, please take the following action (for technical support please contact your IT support technician.)
If you continue without changing your settings, we’ll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from our website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.