Pinafore Apron workshop
October 2 @ 10:00 am - 2:30 pm£25.00 - £165.00
Come and make your own and take home the pattern to make more.
Join Tiny Homes Holidays owner and self -taught seamstress Helen Cunningham in the studio for a few hours to make your very own Japanese-inspired cross backed pinafore style aprons.
Using the superb tried and tested ‘Linda’ pattern from Stitch Society we will cut out and sew your Apron.
- suitable for beginners and experienced sewers
- You will have your own pattern to use and of course take home to run up more for yourself or as gifts! The RRP for the pattern is £20
- The one size pinafore apron pattern takes 1.7m of 150cm wide fabric and requires matching (or contrasting) thread and will fit most sizes and shapes from a UK size 10 to a size 16 very comfortably.
- I suggest a heavy weight linen but any cotton fabric with a little weight to it will work well.
- Bring your own fabric and sewing machine if you have one ….. if you don’t have a machine we do have some you can borrow.
- a light lunch and refreshments are included
- Residential and day guest tickets available
Stay overnight in one of our gorgeous eco cabin Tiny Homes … the residentail ticket is priced for two people to stay overnight after attending the workshop. Check in from 3pm means that you have plenty of time to enjoy!