We have four gorgeous Tiny Home cabins : Hygge, Silva, Eilidh and (coming soon) Kindred.
Each one individually architect designed by our architect Keith Cunningham (also responsible for our conversions of The Mission and The Scout Hall over at The Shacks)
They each will sleep up to four – either in two king sized beds or four singles.
Each Tiny Home has the following facilities
- Kitchen – cooker, hob, fridge with icebox and plenty of kit
- Shower and WC – composting of course! NB these toilets are the kind that gets emptied and thoroughly cleansed between guests and can be serviced during your stay on request.
- Solar power lighting and USB sockets (NB regular sockets available in the studio)
- Woodburning stove
- Pristine white linen and towels are supplied
- Welcome pack
- Outside deck – also outside seating and your own BBQ
- Access to our studio building
The Tinys will be lo fi … but there is access to wifi in the studio should you need it.
Also held in The Studio are various events and activities that can be added to your stay
You can view the plans in our gallery
About the location:
Adjacent to the amazing Parkhurst Forest our meadow is very peaceful. Lots of grass, trees and wildflowers. We have a Teeny Tiny home playhouse for children and also under construction is a Mandala garden (raised beds in a circular stye)