The Magic of the Menopause
February 8 @ 2:00 pm - February 9 @ 2:00 pmfrom £150
The Menopause is regarded by many women as a life stage of loss and bereavement …. this workshop will empower you to see it as a blessing and beginning of a beautiful and wise stage of life .
The workshop will include natural alternatives to HRT including how to make the legendary menopause cake and other nourishing treats. It will also include simple yoga and meditation practice.
The object of the weekend is for women to go away feeling truly nourished, empowered and at peace with this stage of their life.
Run by Mother and daughter team Jane Mcgregor and Emily Jane who have a joint interest in women’s health and both have many qualifications in this area (more can be found via the link below) and feel that what they have to offer completely compliments one another and offers the vibrancy of youth alongside the wisdom of age.
SATURDAY 8th February
- 2pm- 6pm- Saturday afternoon workshop incorporating menopause discussion, yoga and cookery demonstration which is all specific to the menopause.
- 7.30pm- 9pm- Three course evening meal with each course dedicated to food that is perfect for the menopause. Before each course Jane will give a brief explanation of the benefits of the food you will be eating.
- 9.30pm- 10pm- bedtime menopause meditation along with a sleepy time herbal tea
SUNDAY 9th February
- 8am-9am- Sunday morning yoga session
- 9am-10am- Breakfast cookery demonstration which will then be eaten by everyone.
- 10am-10.30- finishing with a wise woman empowering meditation to send you on your way home uplifted
Day Guests £150 to cover both days
Residential Guests – three sharing £225 pp (includes goodie basket and workshop)
Residential guests – two sharing £265 pp (includes goodie basket and workshop)
Residential guests – solo use of a Tiny Home £350 pp (includes goodie basket and workshop)
Great ferry discounts available
Please email with any enquiries about this workshop retreat email@example.com