Pinafore Apron workshop
October 27 @ 10:00 am - 2:30 pmfrom £25
Don’t you love those Japanese-inspired cross backed pinafore style aprons?
Join Tiny Homes Holidays owner and self -taught sewer Helen Cunningham in the studio for a few hours (Sunday 15th September, 10am – 2.30pm) to make your very own.
- Using the superb tried and tested ‘Linda’ pattern from Stitch Society we will cut out and sew your Apron.
- suitable for beginners or experienced sewers
- You will have your own pattern to use and of course take home to run up more for yourself or as gifts! The RRP for the pattern is £20
- The one size pinafore apron pattern takes 1.7m of 150cm wide fabric and requires matching (or contrasting) thread and will fit most sizes and shapes from a UK size 10 to a size 16 very comfortably.
- I suggest a heavy weight linen but any cotton fabric with a little weight to it will work well.
- Bring your own fabric and sewing machine if you have one ….. if you don’t have a machine we do have some you can borrow.
- a light lunch and refreshments are included