- This event has passed.
A mindfulness and wellbeing retreat with Sarah Moore
September 6 @ 3:00 pm - September 9 @ 11:00 amfrom £149
Sarah is a born and bred islander, who comes from a background of musical theatre and entertainment. Having taught dance to different age groups over the years, it became a natural progression to begin teaching dance aerobics and qualify as a Zumba instructor back in 2012. Since then Sarah has expanded her skill set through becoming a Personal Trainer and a Pilates instructor. With years of practicing ballet, the body conditioning and control of this discipline run hand-in-hand with Pilates, and work well for people of all abilities and help to improve their lives.
While working with many ‘mind and body’ classes, Sarah has gone on to study mindfulness and the benefits of meditation. After five years of teach on the island and around the world, Sarah is now based at her own business, @theSTUDIO, in Newport, Isle of Wight. While running a selection of small classes here, she also is working with a number of charities to bring fitness and mindfulness into the community, targeting people that may not have the resources or confidence to join a gym. This is helping to encourage people to look after themselves and lead a healthy lifestyle.
Mindfulness and Wellbeing retreat – 3X90min session & 1 x 30 min session (over 18’s only)
- Walking Meditation – not all meditation is sitting quietly with your eyes closed, learn how movement and the world around you can help calm the mind and body too. (30 mins)
- Morning stretch – Combining the basics of Pilates and Yoga to warm up and stretch out the body leaving you feeling awake and ready to take on the day! (90 mins)
- Dynamic Mind and Body – Exercises to help connect your mind and body and become aware of your surroundings and being present in the moment. (90 mins)
- Relaxation – A combination of meditation, stretching and relaxation exercises helping you to switch off and chill out. (90 mins)
There will be workshops on Friday early evening, Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning (all 90 mins). The rest of your time is yours to plan as you wish. Simply relax in your Tiny Home in front of the log burner, catch up on your reading maybe? A walk in the forest or by the sea….. a mooch around Cowes? Cook some healthy meals or treat yourself to an evening out. We may come together for an evening meal for one of the evenings if guests would like this! (not included in price)
Total retreat fee per person;
£149 – four sharing a Tiny Home
£174 – three sharing a Tiny Home
£223 – two sharing a Tiny Home
£360 – solo use of a Tiny Home
What is included;
- up to 3 nights stay in a Tiny Homes – up to four separate beds in each Tiny (all linen and towels provided)
- 3 x 90 minute workshop sessions (Friday evening, Sat & Sun mornings)
- 1 x 30 min workshop session
- refreshments after each session
- simple and good breakfast supplies in your Tiny
TO BOOK THIS RETREAT EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org