Make Christmas …..
November 23 @ 10:00 am - November 24 @ 5:00 pmfrom £25
Mrs B presents a jolly weekend of Christmas Craftiness at Tiny Homes Holidays
We are ‘Making Christmas’ a little differently this year.
Come and stay for a whole weekend of festive makes or drop in for a session or two – the choice is yours.
Over the weekend you will make a selection of gorgeous crafty Christmasness. All materials and refreshments are included.
SATURDAY 23RD NOVEMBER – book both sessions and lunch is included!
Session One 10-12 am – family crafts – wonderful DIY gift projects – £28 pp / £49 for 2 people (all ages)
● Bath bombs – children love making these! You will make 5 bath bombs
● Pottery painting – make that something special for the grandparents and teachers gift. You will paint a mug and it will be kiln glazed for you and ready to collect in a few days time. Extra mugs to paint available
Session Two 1-3pm – homemade spa gifts – the homemade gift they will LOVE! £25 pp (over 13 years only)
- Bottle your own choice of essential oil frangranced bath soak (great gift for him)
- Make a selection of four all natural lip balms (one to keep and three as gifts!)
SUNDAY 24th November – book both sessions and lunch is included!
Session One 10am – 1pm – Homemade luxury Spa – very special DIY gifts – £35 per person
- Essential oil reed diffuser kits- using top notch natural essential oils – no synthetic nasties
- Luxury bathbombs – perfect gift for your bestie, 4 bathbombs in a gift box
Session Two 2pm – 5pm – Vintage Christmas – simple sewing for a greener Christmas – £28 per person
- Scrapbag tree decorations – using vintage and festive fabrics and papers – at least 6 decorations made
- Fabric drawstring gift bags – make 5 different sized fabric gift bags using vintage and festive fabrics to be used over and over again – cut down on your Christmas waste
Residential places – stay for up to three nights (the optional third night is free!) and take part in all the workshops … only £225 per person INCLUDING one return car ferry ticket* (*T&C’s – any route, sailing times subject to availability, regular sized car)
Those wishing to come for the weekend may wish to venture into Cowes for a Saturday night out …. or simply cook a meal and relax in front of your log burner. There is lots to do on Sunday if you wish too …. maybe a walk in the forest or along a wintery coastline before cosying in the studio where the coffee pot will be on and the logs blazing …..