Sourdough Bread Making Workshop
April 14 @ 10:00 am - 2:30 pmfrom £85
Learn how to make three impressive natural Sourdough breads
- Tutor is Klaus Kuhnke, chef and baker with almost 40 years of experience, bakery and restaurant owner
- Teaching 3 different types of 100% natural sourdough breads from ingredients to finished bread.
- Learn how to start and maintain sourdough starter
- Participants will receive all recipes and instructions plus a loaf of white sourdough or focaccia to take home
- Lunch will be tasting sample breads with a selection of charcuterie, cheeses and a bowl of hummus
- Take home kits available to purchase – including proving baskets and Sourdough starter
- Everything provided including refreshments
- Day guest and residential tickets available
Why not treat a friend to a gift voucher?