PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY : WORKING WITH DAYLIGHT
June 1 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmfrom £95
photo credit : Marija V
A day spent with professional photographer Wendy Carrig
- PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY : WORKING WITH DAYLIGHT
- A short talk on Wendy’s career to date, with particular reference to portrait photography and some of the ways in which she approaches portraiture in her commissioned work and personal projects.
- A demonstration of portrait photography using natural daylight as the only light source and students as the subject – Wendy will also create individual portraits of all students.
- You will be able to learn tips and techniques from Wendy’s unique approach to her craft.
- You will have the opportunity to put your new knowledge into practice and create new photographic portraits.
- Wendy will show you how the portraits you have created can be enhanced in post-production with techniques using ©CaptureOne software.
- Day guest and residential tickets available
- Early Bird tickets available for a limited period
Why not treat a friend to a gift voucher?