Natural Perfumery workshop with New Forest Aromatics
February 2, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pmfrom £95
Learn how to blend your very own custom perfume
How do you bottle a summer’s day, capture the essence of Christmas, or gift-wrap a woodland walk?
A New Forest woman with a heightened sense of smell believes she has found the answer.
Debbie Mulkern, a qualified aromatherapist for 25 years has created a range of unique products inspired by living in the New Forest.
Debbie, whose company New Forest Aromatics is based at Setley Ridge Vineyard, Brockenhurst, says: ‘Creating the right mix of essential oils is like the creative process an artist might go through – getting a picture in their mind of how it will look. I get the smell in my head and begin blending ingredients to create that smell.’
In addition to creating the New Forest Aromatics range Debbie also teaches natural perfumery workshops in London and the New Forest and designs bespoke aromatic ranges for a number of companies both in the UK and internationally.
INTRODUCTION TO NATURAL PERFUMERY WORKSHOP
A great day to immerse yourself in the world of natural perfumery!
Learn about the history of perfume, sample lots of wonderful natural scents and learn how to make your own totally natural perfume to take home with you.
No prior experience necessary, open to all (over 16 years of age)
* History of Perfumery
* Natural Perfume v Synthetic Perfume
* Fragrance Types
* Essential Oil Personalities
* Perfume Structure – Top, Middle and Base Notes
* Making Fragrance Accords
* Create your Own Natural Eau De Toilette to Take Home
What is included;
- 2 nights stay in a Tiny Home – you are welcome to stay a third night at no extra cost
- simple but good breakfast supplies in your Tiny Home
- full day workshop on Saturday 2nd February 10am – 5pm
- refreshments and a light lunch on the workshop day
- £215 per person – based on two people sharing a Tiny Home
- Non residential workshop rate for Isle of Wight residents only* £95 *proof will be required on booking
- only £50 deposit required to reserve any booking
To book email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not treat a friend to a gift voucher?